Geeklings Pageviews!

Monday 20 July 2015

Thankyou for 8000!

The cat says it all!
I swear that only yesterday my blog had about 5000 pageviews!? What happened there!? Anyway, thankyou so so so much guys. I love every single one of you- even the one that just accidentally clicked on here and is like 'gosh... I think I've stumbled on some awards ceremony going on. I'll just leave'. Well 
a) Stay! Become a Geekling! (I rarely call you that so don't worry!)
and b) I have reached 8000 pageviews which, for me, is flipping huge! So come in, sit down. Have some cake!

I don't know what happened there... I'll move on...

I don't know what to do to thank you lot, so once again, let me know in the comments section if you have any ideas. I have had a suggestion of post some of my art, because it is one of my hobbies, but I rarely finish anything! Perhaps I'll produce a blog themed piece?

Also, a little reminder, if you like what you see, do what it says in my caption. Share, comment and subscribe! (You can follow by email at the bottom of my blog, I don't look at your email and no one else can see it so it is completely private... Just in case you are a spy! I find spies make up a large portion of my audience)

Ok, that's all for now! Signed, Geekling. xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment