* In no particular order*
1) 'Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning' - Peter Pan
I like this quote because it is so magical and for some reason I just imagine flying through the night in my pyjamas, across all the sleeping people and the dark streets and it makes me feel all cosy inside!
2) 'Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up'- Ann Bradford
A good quote for someone who has really low- confidence. If we followed this quote daily then I bet we would all be a lot happier and more confident.
|chose this because it was the best picture out of all the quotes|
3) 'Thomas Edison's last words were ''it's very beautiful over there.'' I don't know where 'there' is. But I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful' - Thomas Edison and John Green (From Looking For Alaska- my favourite book in the whole world!)
Wow, a fairly long quote, but it is one of my favourites (partly the reason why it's my favourite book) it's just very inspirational and thought- provoking.
4) 'There is freedom waiting for you, on the breezes of the sky. You ask 'what if I fall?'. Oh, but darling what if you fly?' - Erin Hanson
I just imagine a wise woman telling me this, and it spurs me on to do things I perhaps am nervous about doing!
5) 'Hearts are wild creatures- that's why our ribs are cages'- unknown
Not usually a fan of quotes about love and relationships but this quote is so beautifully poetic, so I had to include it!
6) 'Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it'- Eminem/ Mark Zuckerburg (Googled it and they both said it so I didn't know who to put!)
Which is what I try to do everyday, so I guess I like it because it reflects my life. It also says its not going to be easy, and you're going to have to work hard. But that's alright if you are chasing your dreams.
7) 'They are beautiful people- But that's their job!'- Jim Chapman
He said this in one of his YouTube videos and it is so good. I'd never thought about it like this before. The people we see and judge ourselves on, are often paid to look like that because it is their job, and they are just good at their job!
8) 'I'd shoot for the moon but I'm too buys gazing at the stars'- Eminem, Not Afraid.I'm not entirely sure what this quote is trying to say, but I interpret it probably completely different to what it actually means! I think, for me, it is saying that they are trying to reach their goals but you need to just occasionally stop and take in all the good things around you.
Ooh, I almost forgot. I'm trying to do a picture a post (that I've taken) and so this is the spectacular glass roof in one of Bletchley Park's buildings. I recently visited there and I highly recommend it!
Well, that's it for now my little chickpeas! Speak to you soon, hopefully. Sorry that the posts are a bit erraticly (not a word) scheduled but I only do them when I have some spare time on my hands. Love you all. Signed, Geekling. xx